Monday, August 28, 2006

To Nihal And Sara


Apologies to K...this post is close to my heart, and a rather tangential post to what we usually add out here, but it must be done.

Ladies and gentlemen, we youngsters are a very wierd species. I don't know when it became cool to have a million and one significant others in your life, or it became a given that relationships lasting longer than a specified period of time needs to be scoffed at, or even gazed at with a cynic's eye. Of most people I know, perhaps I have the cynic's eye more firmly implanted within my optic chambers, but even I don't get this wierd, warped way of thinking.

Therefore, it is with great joy that I learnt that two of my closest friends, Nihal and Sara, just completed four years of going out. True love still deos exist in this world, and these two guys truly epitomize that feeling. I've known them apart, and I have known them together. Both ways they are perfect, but I love watching the two of them together. To say that they are the best couple I know of, is no exaggeration..

Either ways, guys, here's to you..happy four years, and may your love always grow. I may be a million miles away, but I'm never gonna forget you guys. Happy Anniversary once more..

Cheers and good notions

V

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww!!! rao...u big softy!!! didnt know u had it in you! happy 4 years to nihal n sara

Anonymous said...

... Well if you cant guess who this is... "Never Mind" ... but in case you do.. well you know that its the sweetest thing ive seen someone do.... n Sara n Nihal i hope you guys know ure lucky to have a friend like Vishnu... Cheers to you both..!

Arjun Sharma said...

Rao, ya big bear, ya makes me warm with this story. Cheers to your friends.

Anonymous said...

Four Years, wow!

Anonymous said...

yekscuse me...did i log into the wrong blog?