Sunday, June 10, 2007

If there be a God... K

If there really is a God up there...

Then, this is my prayer to thee.

First, we begin with the Psalm of K.

“K-man is an island entire of himself; every
inch

A piece of the continent, a part of the main;

If a clod such as he, be washed away by the sea,

Would anyone be the less, as well as if a promontory were,

As well as any manner of thy friends or of thine own
were?”

Would it? Would you?

I presume that You, as has long been suspected, have ulterior motives. Not just for the rest of mankind, but for lorn individuals, such as moi.

You’ve been at work hard, haven’t you? You’ve been canceling all my plans.

You’ve been making people disappear. Ditto with thoughts, concepts.

And so I stand here, reft of choice, alone.

Do you have something planned?

I don’t know, I’m just asking. I don’t want to know what it is. Just whether there is something.

And if You do have something in mind, make it good.

Can’t think of anything more to say.

So, I’ll sign off.

Yours,

K.

P.S. Hope You read blogs.

3 comments:

Rae said...

i'll ask Him to read. He sometimes listens.. if you ask nicely..

the stygian sailor said...

futility

Arjun Sharma said...

I do