Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Moments-V

These are moments that, in their own little way, influenced my life.

1. K-man convincing me to collaborate with him on this blog- Agreed I only did it to shut him up and let me stare at women uninterrupted. Agreed, I ended up paying the bill for both of us tht day, and agreed that on the first, "joint" article, he changed what I had written and made it sound more like him. I'm writing a lot more regularly, and a lot of people ARE reading what I have to write about. It's probably the closest I'll ever come to having my work published. Therefore, I am happy.

2. Jazzy B's death- She may not know it, the rest of my friends might not know it, but that incident impacted me in many many ways, more than I would like mentioned on a public forum.

3. Moving to Bangalore- A change is good for everyone, no matter what direction it may take. Same in my case. Living away from home for sometime has made me realize quite a few things which I may not necessarily have realized were I still encased in my old life. Oh, and losing 21 kilos didn't hurt either.

4. Losing someone really special to me- To lose someone who still retains the right to be called my superior self because of something entirely your own fault is not something I'd really be proud of. But since we ARE discussing life-altering moments, this does find a mention.

5. The Trial- The first play that I ever performed outside of college surroundings, this play also was the most fun I've ever had on stage.

6. Realising that me cuz and me don't have to be in competition anymore- Twas the end of our tenth standard when this realization hit me, and ever since then, we buried the hatchet and have become pretty close buds now.

7. Every single relationship I've ever had- Agreed that this doesn't count as ONE moment, but to describe all of them is way too tedious, so it's grouped under one. I changed a little bit at the end of all of them, so it can be described as an alteration, in some way or the other.

That's it. Seven moments that have made me who I am today. And these are moments that will hopefully be described someday as the foundations of my personality.

Thanking you

V

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember we had come to watch the Trial at jai hind audi...and we quite enjoyed it...i still remember you played the block and the priest or something...scherezade was directing the play...dilshad was superb i remember....

tangled said...

why, where's home?

the stygian sailor said...

when did you writes it?
we likes it.

Anonymous said...

Glad you feel that way.