Sunday, January 07, 2007

DO GO HERE!!!

A wonderful site, with wonderful conversations. I believe it is to do with things English and Jeeves-ian, though I may be wrong.

Still, good fun.

Sample:

Ho Bloody Ho
Dear Boy,
GO AWAY, DAMN YOU. AVAUNT. BEGONE. YES, I KNOW. NOW JUST FARK OFF!!!!!!


(Apologies. I've just done the computer equivalent of embracing Rome in latter years and bought a Macintosh. As I have yet to work out how to turn off the STUPID PAPERCLIP, it keeps popping up and telling me that it looks like I'm writing a letter. Do you reckon St Paul had this problem? No wonder he was so bloody snippy with the Corinthians if he had a helpful animated paperfastener trying to reformat his scroll every third line).

Also do check out the Gentleman's Dictionary, full of words for those who haven't yet mastered the Queen's, King's or indeed, the Chaps' language...
Do visit this page:

http://twochapstalking.com/

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

I remain,

K-Man.

2 comments:

Monolith... said...

Jolly good and all that rot, old chap. Right ho!

The Wannabe Writer said...

GADZOOKS!!!!

Seemed a rather English expression to use

V