Monday, December 25, 2006

Thus Spake Monolith - From K With Love

Great comments like this (Great both in length and Yoda-ness) ought to be treated with some respect. And of course, add to this the excitement that I feel about the fact that my value and my importance in the scheme of things on this great planet of ours is going to be gauged by none other than a pre-eminent Jedi Master!!! Ooo-er!!!

Here it is in full:

This very famous theatre person whom you respect very much...did he know that he was getting into theatre when he was doing his engineering?? I am guessing no. But he followed his heart. And that is all that we can do. Follow our hearts. They may take us through pain, suffering, take us to the depths of despair, to the very edge of the chasm of hopelessness. But we must continue to follow them or we lose our raison d’ĂȘtre! So follow your heart. And if your heart says no, then no it is. If it says yes then plough on and you will eventually see the light. Take it from someone who has been doing that for 14 years. I will make it. I am confident. Perhaps I am alone in that confidence. But I don’t care. I feel that this is my time. I will succeed. Your time of clarity will come soon. You have realised your dilemma. You will find the solution. The first step is faith. And the next 6 months. And to borrow from Rae's theme “The Force is with you, young Skywalker. But you are not a Jedi yet.”

Advice seems to be the best medicine, and I greatly appreciate it.

Dankeschon, Herr Ubermensch.

K.

1 comment:

Monolith... said...

I Phully Agree!!