Sunday, April 02, 2006

V for VENTetta

Random Tandem member No.2, aka V says:

Interesting, it is. Here I am, blogging. I'd like to say it was the alcohol that finally convinced me. I would also like to say it was only to get my damn co-conspirator to just shut up and let me continue to enjoy the company of the women around me. But I think that I secretly thought it was a good idea. Secretly. But anyways, here I am. Blogging.

I have a very important question. And no, it's not "Why can't I get a girlfriend?". That question would require several great minds to think for several milli-seconds before they would dissovle into laughter. So let us leave that to them. No, I have always noticed that blogs tend to fall under two lines. Either they have to be funny, or they have to be angst filled. Agreed I do tend to fall into the same trap, but it's a peril of the trade. If you are as funny looking as me, you can't expect to get along simply on your good looks. So i asked my fellow random-tandem member. He said it is important to be either humorous, or distraught. And yes, humorously distraught also works just fine. I suggested being self-deprecating, and he said that i should just wait and let the readers comments put us down. After all, you guys also have to have something to do. So, after much thinking, and much less waiting, I have decided to be undecided, and let you laugh if it is funny, or come and literally bury the hatchet into me if you can't stand my jokes. (It's okay. I won't blame you.)

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm curious. When we meet someone of the opposite sex, and they are attractive, why do our tongues just freeze, and we start uttering rubbish. Maybe it's just me, but that's what happened to me fairly recently. I'm on a date, with a very hot woman, if I may add. The conversation is going pretty fine, by my standards. And then, suddenly, I just become all nervous, fumbling, stuttering, and basically, well, ME. Not a good thing. It is my good luck that the woman was an extremely good sport, who surprisingly might just have found it quite endearing. So I just might have a second chance, and therefore, some more juicy material to post. Well, I think it's juicy, and it's my blog, so it's juicy.

I'm done, and assure you I shall keep you entertained as thankfully, only I know how to.

I am bored.

Awesome signoff isn't it?

Makes you wonder.

No comments: