Monday, April 03, 2006

Why don't boyfriends get jealous of me? Why?

Random Tandem member No.2 aka V: (God, that's getting boring to say everytime!!)

I have realized one thing, based on what limited feedback I get. I'm going to totally ignore the fact that nobody understands me, and not launch into another schmeel (yes it's a real word) about how I'm so misunderstood, yada yada yada. I'm also not going to admit that nobody laughs at my jokes. That is also known. The enlightenment I have received is that my damn partner uses too many big words, which is fine by me, and clearly by him as well, but I just wonder would it kill him to use accepted instead of acquiesced, or behind, or ass even. But no, this boy has to use posterior. I wonder if I have to pretty soon, instead of posting my own entries, I may just end up serving as his translator. So if you are wondering, if you see high funda english, that is member number one. If you see bad jokes, that's still member number one. However, if you see terrible jokes, in layman's terms, that's me.

Alright, enough of that. I just wonder. What is it about me? Am I not handsome enough? DO boyfriends think I can't seduce their girlfriends away? In case you are wondering what I am yapping about, I know a lot of extremely possessive boyfriends who would always be very angry, to put it mildly, if their girlfriends just so much as asks another guy for notes. But when these girls talk to me, their CIA agents, aka boyfriends instantly drop their threatening demeanours. Example-

Normal situation: Girl asks guy for notes, guy nods. Enter the boyfriend, who is usually built like a wall.

Boyfriend: How many times I got to tell you not to talk to other guys huh? You can't understand or what? I don't like this okay. I really don't like this.

Pan to same sequence, with girl asking ME for notes.
Boyfriend: Who are you with? V? Oh okay fine fine. V is no problem Tell him i said hi.

Aargh!!!! I'm not saying I will seduce your girlfriend away. I have my ethics, but still...is it too much to ask to just get a wee bit jealous of me? It would make me feel good.

Makes you wonder.

I'm really really bored.

3 comments:

Arjun Sharma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arjun Sharma said...

"Why don't boyfriends get jealous of me? Why?!!"

Probably the way you look?
[humour-indicating-smiley here]

No, seriously, I don't know.

By the way, I deleted the previous post because something I was trying didn't work out, not because of offensive content or anything.

Please believe me! Er....ok, I use big words too, often. That should make me a good man, right?

Anonymous said...

People THAT possessive don't exist. If they do, they're psycho. Psycho people should not be relied on for sound judgement. So worry not. Sane people shall be jealous of you. They may not say so, but they are.